Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by either emailing us gmicb-tr.firsway.enquiries@nhs.net or complete the form below:

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.


Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 1st December, 2023